Me

Me
A Fireside Chat?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Message to Mom & Dad & Betty & Joe

The spider is dead!

Just when we had planned to buy him a collar and leash and start walking him with the girls, Cath discovered him leering at her from a new hiding place.

As she was putting the vacuum cleaner away yesterday she moved the laundry hamper further over to make room and viola: THERE HE WAS.

She didn't have time to plug in the vacuum again but the mop was at hand and after nearly two weeks of cat and mouse SHE GOT HIM.

I would have taken a picture to post but it was too gruesome. By the time Cath was finished with him he looked like a used SOS pad so I didn't bother.

2 comments:

Bree said...

Hooray! Victory! I HATE spiders.

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

LOL!!! Awww man Jen, I had to laugh at this one!
Boy, I've got a lot of reading to do on here!
Just popped in to say hi!
~Karin

Hadley

Hadley
This is MY Giraffe and I don't want it Packed!

Gertie

Gertie
Soon to be Our Home on Wheels