Me

Me
A Fireside Chat?

Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Person of the Day

The person of the day is my Mom. Happy Birthday Mom.
She is not the person of the day (my day) just because it is her birthday. It is because every day she does everything she can to take care of everyone who needs caring for and in particular she has devoted her attention to my Dad who is not well. She has been tireless in her efforts to make sure that my Dad is comfortable and when she cannot manage that on her own she has had enough love and good sense to keep a hold of his hand but to step aside and turn the job over to those who can. That is really why she is the person of the day, that plus the fact that I love her and she is always in my heart.

No comments:

Hadley

Hadley
This is MY Giraffe and I don't want it Packed!

Gertie

Gertie
Soon to be Our Home on Wheels